Search This Blog

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wednesday's Special, January 12! The Cake Pans

The Spring Premier was a memorable one Thursday night. I was still sick yesterday, with some visual issues today still. However, I was able to  find Wednesday's Special. I'm extremely pleased to offer it to you! For those friends who missed the cake pans, now is your chance!




The small low bowl is perfect for all your potluck snacks and parties! And a great price (remember it goes in the freezer, refrigerator, microwave, oven, and dishwasher, too). 

I'm  a great fan of the spreaders and just ordered an ebony set today. Maybe I should complete my set and have every color???

Remember to click on the title of the blog to order on Wednesday!

I'll post a reminder on Wednesday, be sure to "like" my blog to get the reminder!

No comments: