Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dining with Design

Many of these items are up to 40% off in January. Perk up your lifestyle at a savings!

Choose decor items that you really like. Get the most from your money by decorating one room, and when you no longer "see" your cherished items move them to another room and spice up that decor! Have fun using your favorites over and over again! 

For example, I  love the shape of the Cresent Basket shown in the foreground in this photo. It comes in FIVE different colors. I use mine to hold my casserole dish, but also to hold Christmas cards during the holidays. I've also used it to hold decorative soaps and fingertip towels in the bathroom! It looks great in the sewing room with assorted frequently used thread spools and pin cushion handy so I don't have to dig through my sewing box. This basket is on sale in January and will be retiring Jan. 31. 

In January, the small Crescent Basket Set is $19 off, basket, liner protector, $55 instead of $75, plus you can choose from 5 colors for YOUR basket! The Medium Set is $67 instead of $90 ($23 off)! Great price, many uses!

Be sure to share my blog with your friends!


Remember Tonight is the Spring Premiere! Go to www.longaberger.com at 7:00 pm, CST.

No comments: