Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Freshen Up for Spring with Wednesday's Special

Here is a basket you will love - in your bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, guestroom, everywhere you want the scent of Earth & Sky or Washed Linen!! I've seen the washed linen potpourri too, it's gorgeous, ivory with a variety of large ivory wood curls and bleached plant-life samples. Mmmmm. And the Earth and Sky colors are the same as my print in this email!
And you will be saving $18 at the same time!!
The Potpourri Basket is normally $29 and the Potpourri is $24.  You can get them both for only $35!!  Now that's what I call Smart Money Management!!
You can go to www.longaberger.com/kathydahm and place your order OR call or email me, and I will do it for you.  I will need a credit or debit card to place your order.
Both of these items are in our NEW Wishlist.  Don't have one yet?  Please let me know.

No comments: