Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dear Friends,

Longaberger is a company that cares and we are doing everything we can to make your holidays merry!

We have some great holiday specials this weekend!

Because you asked for it, Holly Travel Mugs are back, available on extended delivery, at a special price of 2 for $20!

And, we've extended that special price to ALL Travel Mugs for the weekend. Here are the specials that will be available to help you celebrate the season!


I'm  excited about having the 
MEDIUM MARKET SANTA'S BELLY BASKET 
back for this week-end sale!
At only $69 this is a treasure for holidays to come!
Our basket makers (aka Santa's elves) 
are working overtime to create YOURS!
*The Insulated Cooler will be available in our Spring, and the regular plastic protector is available now.


I
There are 15 items on SALE this week-end 
to make your holiday Merry & Bright...
and leave change JINGLING in your pocket
!

Email me at my_baskets@prodigy.net
or call: 785-271-7379
Let me help make cherished memories
 for your holiday!

Many of you have helped me as a just got started with Longaberger and some are new friends!
You are cherished as friends and should you choose to purchase, your patronage is always a blessing my family and I. Thank you and Happy Holidays!
 

~Kathy~

Order online and your order will be shipped directly to your home!
Shop Online at http://www.longaberger.com/kathydahm

No comments: