Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Help Me Help You!

This month only you can join Longaberger for NOTHING and I will help you earn YOUR trip to Hawaii. If you want to invest in the $459 kit above, you only pay $259 and you get to keep it! (I can't buy this kit for this bargain price). These products are worth over $1000! You get the items from which ever you kit you select, a set of wishlists and order forms, a FREE Longaberger website to help you earn, and a 25% commission on your parties.

If you can't invest in the kit special, I will loan you some of my samples for your first three months of parties. I'll help you with your first parties and pay for the $259 kit in your first month! Longaberger is a dream come true. Get some extra money to fund your winter holidays. . . OR. . . Refresh your home with your consultant discount. . .OR . . . Earn money to spend in Hawaii! Call or email me and I'll answer your questions!

No comments: