Search This Blog

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Decorating Tip #4


Do not place accessories on shelves, tables and pot ledges like soldiers lined up for battle. Avoid a level assemblage. Do mix sizes, scale and textures. Leaving it undecorated because of a lack of confidence in decisions will leave you disappointed and frustrated.
                                    
To see the decor products available from Longaberger to help you Refresh Your Home, go to www.longaberger.com/kathydahm. If you would like to get items free, or at a discount, I can help you! You can order online or through me.

For other tips, click on Archive on the left. Please click "like" on this site if you like getting these pointers. If you are interested in being notified about specials, email me and I will add you to my mailing list.

No comments: