Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Joy of Longaberger

Hi, Friends!

I can't express just how rewarding it is to work with The Longaberger Company (TLC)! They do care for their consultants and products with Tender Loving Care. 

For the next 30 days or so, You can join Me and thousands of other men and women in Owning Your Own Business and DO IT YOUR WAY! You can own the the Business Kit pictured on the left for only $256 ($1000 value). If you approach your Business with vigor, you can own it for FREE (I'll help you do just that). This offer was not made to me, but is just for YOU.

Just watch this short clip:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icmw6Xa_vVU and you will see the joy and friendliness of all the people who work with and for Longaberger. You'll also see why I had such a terrific time at THE BEE. (I'm not pictured, but I was in front of the lady and the baby).

Give me a call or e-mail me and I'll meet you and share all of the exciting details. I'm working to go to Maui next fall! Will you come with me?

Kathy
my_baskets@prodigy.net

P.S. You could also join for only $49 and get a Market Basket (valued at $72) plus the needed order forms and wishlists. What a deal!